You are watching: Atp synthase plays a role in ______.
4) A horse eating some hay is an instance of ______.A) an autotroph eating a producerB) an autotroph eating a consumerC) a consumer eating a producerD) a customer eating a heterotroph
6) The waste assets of cellular respiration encompass ______.A) water onlyB) carbon dioxide onlyC) water and also carbon dioxideD) water and also glucose
12) Which of these equations defines aerobic cellular respiration?A) glucose → lactic acid + energyB) power + carbon dioxide + water → glucose + oxygen + waterC) glucose + oxygen → carbon dioxide + water + energyD) namong the above
14) Throughout redox reactions, ______.A) the loss of electrons from one substance is called reductionB) a substance that gains electrons is said to be oxidizedC) electrons are shed from one substance and included to one more substanceD) proloads from one molecule rearea the electrons shed from another molecule
16) Which of the following statements is true?A) Oxygen is a product of cellular respiration; carbon dioxide is a product of photosynthesis.B) Lactic acid is a product of aerobic respiration; ethyl alcohol is a product of fermentation.C) Oxidation is the loss of electrons; reduction is the get of electrons.D) Glucose is a product of aerobic respiration; lactic acid is a product of anaerobic respiration.
18) The last electron acceptor of aerobic respiration is ______.A) ATPB) oxygenC) lactic acidD) NAD+
20) Which of the adhering to is the correct sequence of stages in cellular respiration?A) glycolysis, citric acid cycle, electron transfer B) citric acid cycle, glycolysis, electron transportC) citric acid cycle, electron carry, glycolysisD) electron transport, glycolysis, citric acid cycle
22) Which of the following is a result of glycolysis?A) production of CO2B) conversion of glucose to pyruvic acidC) a net loss of two ATPs per glucose moleculeD) convariation of NADH to NAD+
24) What need to pyruvic acid be converted to prior to it have the right to enter the citric acid cycle?A) acetyl CoAB) lactic acidC) ethyl alcoholD) citric acid
26) Which part of cellular respiration produces the a lot of NADH?A) electron transport chainB) citric acid cycleC) glycolysisD) Calvin cycle
28) ATP synthase plays a role in ______.A) pulling electrons dvery own the electron transport chainB) glycolysisC) pumping hydrogen ions throughout the inner mitochondrial membraneD) generating ATP
30) In cellular respiration, the majority of ATP is developed straight as an outcome of ______.A) the motion of hydrogen ions across the inner mitochondrial membraneB) the citric acid cycleC) fermentationD) the electron deliver chain
See more: Us History Unit 4, Quiz 1: The Issues That Caused Sectionalism To Develop Were